This freezing weather is the perfect opportunity to be REALLY thankful for the various knitted woolly gifts I have been given by Norwegians who did the LP with me over the last few years. The wonderful thick mittens that look rather like oven gloves have truly come into their own in the last week. We have been lucky (depending on your point of view) that we haven’t had much snow here in my part of Herts. Tomorrow I venture to Surrey where they have lashings of snow… looking forward to my next Lightning Process next week!
Winter snow has arrived in Kings Langley! This morning I had a call from someone who did the LP six weeks ago for fibromyalgia telling me how thankful she is… no pain at all, so much energy, her friends and family are astounded. She booked her honeymoon to exotic countries on Saturday without a hesitation and she has also used the LP to help her have the most successful month at work too! She just wanted to call to tell me how much her life has changed! What a brilliant job I have and how lucky I am! A walk in the snowy woods is called for now!
First blog post.
Had a lovely card from a boy who at 13 years old was suffering from ME/CFS and not able to attend school more than part time, says in his handwritten card a few weeks after taking the LP training:
‘thank you so so so much for the Lightning Process. It is so good to be back! It is the best thing I have ever done!’
From the Blog
- Abbie’s second year update after Lightning Process Seminar in 2106 October 16, 2018
- Fatigue and pain turned around with the Lightning Process May 22, 2017
- Fatigue and The Lightning Process: Charlie’s experience May 2, 2017
- ME/CFS, Food Intolerance, Surgery and the Lightning Process, Jessica’s story February 2, 2017
- Abbie turns her life around by taking the Lightning Process January 20, 2017